E-Commerce, B2B Lead Generation & Non-Profits
Digital Marketing & Analytics Consultancy
Web Method is a Digital Marketing Consultancy based in London, UK. We optimise the websites and digital marketing strategies of Brands & Agencies. Our online experience has delivered success in E-Commerce, B2B Lead Generation & Non-Profit Sectors.
About Web Method
We develop and deliver digital marketing strategies tailored to our client’s websites. Using Google Adwords and SEO, we run campaigns to increase website visibility and traffic. Our Google Analytics knowledge means we can quickly diagnose and fix technical or user journey issues on your website to increase Google rankings and optimise your website’s conversion rate. Although we’re based in London, our consultancy serves ECommerce clients based across Europe and the US.
George Harris – Founder, Web Method
George Harris is an experienced E-Commerce Consultant based in London who founded Web Method in 2014.
Explore Our Digital & E-Commerce Clients
We help businesses and organisations grow by understanding & engaging their target audience online. From large not-for-profits to boutique fashion E-Commerce businesses, we have a broad experience in online & digital strategy – including search marketing, website analytics and E-Commerce website optimisation. Click here to view our full portfolio.
Working With Digital Marketing Consultants
We’ll meet to identify your Digital Marketing and E-Commerce goals. We’ll guide you through a series of questions before drawing up a customised marketing brief specific to your budget and resources.
We use a series of website analytics tools and techniques to analyse everything about your website and digital marketing. We also perform in-depth competitor analysis and report on website usability and speed.
We’ll present our website and digital marketing audit to you, providing clear guidance on the best marketing channel investments and priorities for website development fixes.
We’ll help you deliver your marketing campaigns, and manage E-Commerce website improvements through design, development and testing. We’ll be as hands-on (or off) as you need,
15 JunUK Retail Sales are in Free Fall The UK retail sector is in real trouble, with sales growth in May 2017 at its lowest rate for four years. This is primarily due to the uncertainty of Brexit causing a fall in the value ...
- RT @fr3ino: Because of #GDPR, USA Today decided to run a separate version of their website for EU users, which has all the tracking scripts…
- RT @ValaAfshar: .@Google was the 21st search engine to enter the market in 1998. Know your competition, but don't copy it. https://t.co/mn…
- Sites block users, shut down activities and flood inboxes as GDPR rules loom https://t.co/asNUHfbNzI
- RT @nigewillson: Some good datasets to get you started on your machine learning journey . . Github's Top Open Datasets For Machine Learni…
- RT @iamdevloper: the smartest minds in tech and this is the test we've come up with https://t.co/lZnsz2oiBE